Sunday, August 19, 2007

DK is the new Shakespeare

Just kidding. But The Voice of the Night is no more or less annoying than other Koontz novels, which seems to be the sort of thing I always find myself saying about Koontz. One book is as nondescript as the next, I guess.

This one involves a popular teenager who is also a murderer, and his not popular friend, who does not believe the popular teen is a murderer, then eventually comes to the obvious conclusion that he is, then must try to stop him. Also involves nominal love story. This is another one that Koontz wrote under a pseudonym and later re-released, so clearly it's not his strongest work. On the bright side, I read this at the beach and it seemed entirely appropriate.

And FYI, if anyone back home actually reads this non-sense that I write here, remember I will be back on Friday, so don't go out of town or something. Stick around and hang out with me!

No comments: